QC Supervisor - Oxford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for a QC Supervisor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Supervisor you will be responsible for line management of junior analysts, you will have an excellent understanding of the CDS and the ability to use it to capture and process data and to provide troubleshooting assistance where necessary ad well as critically assess, trend and report acquired data for specific projects within the team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Supervisor you will be able to perform checking of data in techniques they may not be trained in, and to assess and review the overall impact of that data.
2. You will have project/chemistry understanding and able to collate all available data and digest/make informative decisions to proactively make suggestions to members of other departments.
3. As the QC Supervisor you will have the potential and aptitude for project supervision, the ability to effectively delegate workloads and take responsibility for the work they delegate
4. You will liaise with clients, other members of the analytical services department and other departments and be able to suggest informative ideas/solutions to problems
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or similar related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a QC team and line management of junior analysts.
Key Words: QC, Supervisor, GMP, API. HPLC, GC, Line Management, Oxfordshire, Pharmaceutical.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves