Customer Service Administrator
Up to £9.64 per hour + holiday
£9.64 per hour + Holiday
Ongoing Temporary Assignment
Do you have previous administration/customer service experience? Are you immediately available and able to commit on an ongoing basis? Well if so, then this could be the temporary assignment you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join their well established and hardworking team in Devizes. You will be providing high quality administration support to the team, whilst maintaining excellent working relationships with other departments.
- First point of contact for all enquiries
- Prepare correspondence
- Providing support to the team and Manager
- Maintenance of filing (electronic and paper)
- Undertake printing, photocopying, faxing
- Sending out post, reports and minutes
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Intermediate knowledge of IT systems, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial* There is also free onsite parking for staff.
This organisation offers a supportive team environment, where you will be an integral part of the department.
This temporary position is due to start ASAP; therefore candidates must be available immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Posted 12 days ago