German Customer Service Agent - Leicester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
German Customer Service Agent
Permanent (Full time)
About The Company
Premiu fashion brand.
About The Role
It's a full time, permanent role, Monday to Friday in Leicester - they have two shifts to choose from: Morning to or Afternoon to (you can choose one).
What You'll Do
You will be required to provide information regarding products and services of our clients brands to their customers. This is not a sales role, there will be a particular focus on managing relationships with their customers by telephone, email, online review sites and social media. Answering customer queries as well as the processing of orders, exchanges and returns.
What We're Looking For
Skills and experience required:
* Educated to GCSE grade C or above
* We are particularly keen to recruit bilingual candidates with fluent German and English verbal and written communication skills but this is not essential
* Excellent communication skills which mean you can represent the quality of our brands
* The ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of colleagues and customers
* Good listening skills and the ability to determine relevant information from customer calls
* Experience in a customer facing environment is essential and even better if that was within the clothing industry
* Confident with numbers and a good working knowledge of MS Excel
* Ideally you will have experience of working in Zendesk or a similar CRM platform with email ticketing and chat
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
* 33 days annual leave
* Free parking
* Annual salary reviews
* Full training
* Competitive pay
* Generous contributary Pension
* Career Progression
Salary will depend on experience but will range from £19,000 - £23,000 plus benefits.
We welcome applications from candidates with a proven history of working in a customer facing environment, this could be direct retail experience as well as a customer service based support!