Primary KS2 Teacher - Crawley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Primary KS2 Teacher
Crawley, West Sussex, England
£26948 - £42780/annum
Contract (Full time)
Are you looking for a full-time role in Key Stage 2 starting in September?
Can you make learning fun and engaging? If so, click 'apply now'.
This lovely one-form entry school requires a KS2 teacher from September. The 'good' rated school is located close to Crawley town centre and is easily accessible from the M23 and a short walk from Crawley train station. The position is advertised as a KS2 position because whilst the vacancy is in year 6, it is a maternity cover contract and there is flexibility in terms of which of the KS2 groups you could work with.
Key Benefits will Include:
Secured work for 1 year witht he potential of a permanent contract beyond
Ongoing career support from your dedicated consultant
Pay-rate which is in line with the teacher payscale
Excellent SLT support in a goo-drated school
A close-knit feel where you can work closely with other teachers and support staffYour Responsibilities will Include:
Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
* Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
* Working effectively with a teaching assistant where appropriate
* Preparing and explaining homework exercises that will further expand the topic knowledge
* Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
* Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphereEnsuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children key requirements for the position include:
* DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
* Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
* QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching key stage 2 is essential
* Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives