Templeton & Partners is looking for a French speaking Project Manager to start asap on a project in Brussels, Belgium.
Location: Brussels, Belgium Start date: asap Duration: 6+ months
Rate : €400 per day
In the role of Project Manager/Scrum Master, you will interface with key stakeholders and make sure the team performs at their highest level. Ensure a good relationship between the product owner and team as well as others outside the team. Coach the team in self-organization and cross functionality. Address team dynamics and establish environment where team can be effective. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
· At least 4 years of working as Test Manager/Product Manager/Analyst/Coach.
· At least 4 years of experience in Scrum/DevOps.
· At least 2 years of working on Infrastructure needs for project.
· Need to be well versed in French and Dutch.
· Strong skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint.
- Strong project management discipline in project tracking, coordination and planning.
· Incident handling, Status Reporting. Post Implementation Support
· Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
· Experience in Logistics Domain.
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Primary Technical Skills: Scrum, DevOps
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and ServiceNow.
We very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.
Posted 29 days ago