Quality Assurance Manager - Bournemouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quality Assurance Manager
35000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
JOB- Quality Assurance Manager
SALARY- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Manager on a permanent basis in the Bournemouth area with experience in the consumer electronics sector, with strong experience in manufacturing quality.
The Quality Assurance Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in Quality control and assurance in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of implementing ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Ideally Degree qualified or HND level at least.
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment or Six sigma
- Good problem-solving skills with use of RCA tools
- Innovative, creative and good leadership qualities
- Be conversant with NDT using radiography, ultrasonic, magnetic particle and dye penetrant techniques
The Quality Assurance Manager role will involve:
- Help to specify and develop the Quality Management System and processes to follow, introducing new Quality Control systems and procedures where appropriate.
- Create Work Procedures, Forms, Templates and Reports as required by the business
- Preparation of deliverables such as Quality Plans, Method Statements, Inspection & Test Plans
- Identify, plan and conduct surveillance checks and audits to verify that management system and work processes are being properly performed, that the processes are delivering their intended outputs, and that evidence to demonstrate this is retained. Auditing will include supplier assessment audits.
- Ensure non-conformances in products and processes are properly managed, cause is properly identified, corrective and preventive actions are properly defined and implemented.
- Communicate directly with external customers to understand their product quality control requirements are adhering to these processes.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact of Quality Management Systems.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV to find out more, along with your availability and your salary expectation.