RMN - Roehampton | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
RMN - Brand New Male Step Down Ward
Roehampton, Greater London, England
£32,654 - 34,493 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced or Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) ( RNMH ) to work within a Step-Down rehabilitation ward for people have recently recovered from multiple conditions, complex health needs and challenging behaviour, such as an acute psychotic episode, drug-induced psychosis, schizophrenia, risky behaviours and many more. The primary aim of the hospital is to provide thorough after care to stabilise patients so that they can resume life or treatment in a community or hospital setting.
Location: Roehampton, South West London
Salary: £32654 - £34,493 per annum ( - £ p/h ) additional patient bonus of £1,000 annually plus £9,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: hours, 23 hours, hours or hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only (0800 - 2015 ) or Nights only ( 2000 - 0815 ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Hospital Details: This vacancy is for the hospitals brand new 9 bedded step down ward for men with mental health conditions. The hospital has recently undergone a management overhaul so this is a great time to join the team. The hospital is also very proud to have been rated 'good' in all 5 areas on their most recent CQC inspection.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) , the Care Centre offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Hospital. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
The Hospital is delighted to have just received a CQC rating of " Good "
Relocation Package : The Hospital are pleased to now be offering a relocation package to applicants who are willing to relocate to work for this Hospital. The package is payable up to £8,000 , please note that terms and conditions apply. Your current location must be 50 miles or over beyond the Hospital to be eligible for this offer.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of £9,000
- Annual patient group bonus of £1,000
- Relocation package available - £8,000
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Annual leave entitlement of weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sonia Singh on######### and email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Are you readytowork covid19 coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...