Client Service Manager - Bracknell | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Service Manager
Bracknell, Bracknell Forest, England
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Client Service Manager - £30k + Car Allowance £4500k + Excellent Benefits
We are recruiting for a Client Service Manager to work in a busy Client Service team. You will be responsible for looking after a number of key clients and for directing a team of executives to ensure contracted deliverables for clients are on time and correct.
We are seeking someone with strong planning, proactive communication and experience delivering to SLA’s to ensure the high level of client satisfaction.
This role is working within the Big Data sector so any experience working in this area or similar would be welcomed.
Candidates MUST be experienced in delivering a service or products within a B2B client environment. This is an ESSENTIAL requirement.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management of all aspects of contracted client deliverables are on time and correct.
- Understand the financial implication of not delivering the agreed service.
- Participates, leads and presents in client meetings.
- Prioritises and delegate to ensure all tasks are completed on time and correct.
- Solutions focused, identify issues and appropriate remedial actions following root cause analysis.
- Escalates to senior management risks and relevant course of action as required.
- Manages and updates required measurement & status reports.
- Effectively builds relationships with external clients and internal teams
- Understand and supports the team with complex queries.
- Proactively identifies initiatives to improve quality and efficiency.
- Pushes back appropriately where client/commercial team demands do not comply with standard operating procedures.
- Scoping, briefing and management of all contracted and ad-hoc client requirements.
- Ensures that all process and procedures are fully documented and adhered to.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Self-motivated, accountable and committed with well-developed decision making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to lead, influence and motivate.
- Has experience in people management, or the ability/motivation to gain this.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and delegation skills.
- Highly numerate with excellent problem solving skills and consistently solutions focussed.
- Strong B2B customer orientation, ability to manage complex and conflicting requirements.
- Strong team player fostering strong working relationships across teams and across departments.
- High quality of written and spoken English.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of change management.
Benefits to you:
- Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
- Competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
- Working in an international company with opportunities across the UK and globally.
- Bespoke training to suit your individual needs and development.
- Friendly working environment with regular social events through-out the year.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.