C# Support Developer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
C# Support Developer
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits:private healthcare, life assurance, private gym
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is looking for a C Support Developer to join a successful team developing bespoke internal systems. The system is comprised of a contact and content management system with intelligent matching, report generation, document generation, media management, task scheduler and portal feeds.
You will gain exposure to the latest technologies; our current stack includes Angular 11, SQL Server 2019, Azure cloud services and .Net Core.
· Provide technical support to software users, including fielding calls (first line) and logging issues, replicating problems and troubleshooting them
· Assist with appropriate software development tasks
· Assist with installation of software
· Provide feedback about existing software systems and input into future functionality
· Assist with Dev Ops
Skills and Experience
· Undergraduate degree (at least 2:1) in a relevant discipline, . Computer Science
· At least 3-5 years’ experience of software support in a commercial software environment
· Experience with C and SQL Server
· Experience with commercial support ticket systems
· Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
The following would be advantageous:
· Experience in the real estate agency market or property sector
· Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2016+ and Microsoft Azure
· Familiarity with Angular
Competitive package offered plus private healthcare, life assurance and use of a private gym. Company pension available after probation.
20 days pro rata per year, with an extra day accrued every year of service (up to 25 days). After ten years service entitlement increases to 30 days leave.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or relegion for this role.