Maintenance Engineer - Leeming Bar | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with a leading North Yorkshire large manufacturing organisation who are recently gone through a multimillion pound expansion, due to the continuing growth they are now looking for Maintenance Engineers to work on their new manufacturing site.
Job Title: Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer
Location: Leeming Bar
Salary: £41,000 - £44,000 per annum
Benefits: Annual Leave, Plus 3 Bank Holidays, Pension, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
Shifts: Monday - Friday - alternative shifts
• Maintain close attendance of the Production line, in order to provide Engineering solutions, and to assist in an operational capacity when required.
• Monitor all machines across the plant during production (whilst maintaining notes and relevant log sheets).
• Ensure that any rectification is followed through to a satisfactory conclusion by effective communication with other members of the Engineering team, and Plant Manager.
• Follow preventative maintenance / lubrication schedules and liaise with Engineering Manager(s) regarding spare parts requirements.
• Assist with installation work and give assistance to contractors, as and when required, ensuring that site standards are adhered to at all times.
• Ensure that any specific permits required to carry out any work is obtained before proceeding to work.
• Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required, whilst ensuring the area or workshop is left in a clean and safe condition.
• Provide a detailed handover to the next shift ensuring all relevant information is passed on and understood.
• Participates in contributing ideas and completing all tasks to improve the plant and equipment performance, reliability and efficiency.
Keys skills / Experience:
Ideal candidate must have experience working within a manufacturing environment
Electrical bias with supporting qualifications
Experience of working within a high-volume manufacturing equipment including mixers, chillers, conveyors
Good communication skills
Keen to learn new skills
For more information on this great opportunity please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals!