NQT Teachers - Salford | 29155 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
NQT Teachers- Salford
£100 - £105 per day
NQT Teachers- Salford
Ready to start your teaching career? Wanting to make sure you find the right positions for your NQT year? Looking for experiences in different year groups and schools?
Prospero Teaching are looking for a NQT for positions starting in September 2021, can be either short/long term or day to day.
We work with a range of Primary Schools across the Salford area .: Eccles, Worsley and Swinton. We provide cover for classes from Nursery through to Year 6. We are looking for teachers who have good behaviour management strategies and have a passion for teaching.
- Location: Salford
- Position: Primary NQT
- Type of work: Supply Teacher/Permanent roles
- Contract or position start date: September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration: Day-to-day bookings with the potential for extension depending on school and performance
- Full time/part time: Part time (potential full time)
- Minimum rate of pay: £100 per day
- Hours: 8:30 am - 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm)
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- It is essential that you have completed your Primary Teaching Degree.
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
- Primary Teaching Certificate (PGCE or equivalent)
To Be Eligible For This Role Through Prospero Teaching, You Must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £
- Provide two professional child related references
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your NQT role, contact Kayley at the Manchester branch on######### or email your CV to ######
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...