Business Development Consultant - Reading | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Consultant- Cyber - Dutch or German Speaking
25000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our Client is changing the way people think about Cyber sales development. At the core of this is our people. It’s important to inspire, support, and enable one another, so we've chosen a diverse group of talented, compassionate, and fun people to work with. The work is challenging but also allows for great flexibility to prioritise off-work commitments. We’ve found this to be the perfect mix for us.
We work hard while prioritizing a healthy work-life balance. We strive to increase inclusivity across all our time zones (spanning from Central Europe to the US West Coast), and to ensure we’ve built a company where all feel empowered to do their best work.
Our client is looking for motivated and talented Business Development Representatives to join our growing team. This could be the chance to get the best training, the best support and potentially a career in a usually closed sector (to those without experience)
The Business Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound (mainly) calling activities. The BDR will be one who works well under pressure, thinks outside-of-the-box, initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities (SaaS/Software/CyberDefence Sector)
- Learn how our clients work from the ground up and continue to build on successes
- Work with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums
- Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups
What we’re looking for:
Must be fluent in Danish and/or Swedish and/or Norwegian and/or Finnish and 2 to 3 years of quantifiable experience within the Cyber Security sector.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated and competitive with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM applications
- Strong organizational skills with a methodical approach
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Achievable OTE £60,000
- Career structure with internal promotions and the chance to be earning £250,000 within 4 years!
Why should you join us?
Our client is a friendly and supportive organisation setting every individual with a strong career path. We value excellence, creative courage, bright ideas, and the ability to have fun whilst at work. The opportunity for career development is huge, we will offer a pathway of progression as you perform, and the business grows.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.