Construction Coordinator - Seascale | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Seascale, Cumbria, England
£45 - £55/hour
Contract (Full time)
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35 SCOPE
The Physical Area Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and interface management with Project Management (Package Manager) and Construction (Discipline) in order to manage the interfaces for a specific area. Ultimately responsible for assessment of readiness and the coordination for all construction works in that area, in line with the schedule demands.
The role will require support from and liaison with the Construction Discipline Leads and Package Managers to ensure that the construction requirements are suitably addressed and delivered as required by the demands of the schedule.
The Physical Area Coordinator will be required to support and represent the Area JV Project Management function at pre-construction Engineering and Procurement interface meetings including Constructability reviews. The role will also require liaison and attendance at meetings with the Client's Construction team and stakeholders.
Project Management, Engineering Design, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Health Safety and Environmental, Construction and Commissioning Teams.
Organisational: The position reports directly to the Area Project Manager(s).
* Accountable for driving delivery of the schedule for the physical area
* Attendance at daily / weekly construction meetings
* Coordination and interface management of construction delivery requirements between package managers and multiple discipline site operations.
Provide input for reporting to the Area Project Manager(s).
* Experience of Project Management on multi discipline construction projects
* Experience in the successful delivery of multi-discipline operations within a Nuclear licenced environment is preferred.
Personal and Professional qualities and experience:
* Project Management methodologies
* Scheduling & Programme Planning
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Risk Assessment, Mitigation & Management
* Results Driven
* Focus on Excellence
* Teamwork & Collaboration
* Operational Excellence
Ability to obtain BPSS and a P4 pass is essential for the role.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment