Lecturer Mechanical - Tyne and Wear - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lecturer Mechanical Engineering
Tyne and Wear - This Area Only
25.0000 - 30.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Job Title: Mechanical Engineering Lecturers
Position: Temporary, Full and Part Time Hours Available
Location: North East
Salary: £25-30 per hour inclusive of holiday pay
REED Further Education are recruiting for Mechanical Engineering Lecturers experienced in various levels of delivery to join one of our Colleges based in the North East.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience delivering Mechanical Engineering at BTEC, HNC, A Level or GCSE Level
- Experience of creating engaging schemes of work and lesson plans, and supporting students with attainment levels
- PGCE/UK recognised teaching qualification
- Relevant industry experience
- Degree in a relevant subject area
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education/our client:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are a Mechanical Engineering Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.