Cover Supervisor - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
70.0000 - 80.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for ambitious Cover Supervisors or Higher Level Teaching Assistants to join our supply team. We have a variety of cover supervisors roles in a variety of secondary schools in and around the Smethwick, Handsworth, Selly Oak, Bournville, Bartley Green, Halesowen, West Bromwich and surrounding areas in Birmingham. This includes daily supply, short-term and longer term opportunities.
Working as a cover supervisor entails working in a mainstream secondary schools/academies covering general lessons, where class work is already set. You will need a classroom presence and strong classroom management skills.
Our schools urgently need staff who can work full-time or part-time. The hours are - Monday to Friday. Although this role would be starting on a supply basis this role could lead to permanent positions in September 2021.
The rate of pay for a cover supervisor is between £70 to £80 a day, you would be paid on a weekly basis through Tradewind via PAYE. Cover supervisors must be degree qualified or have over 6 months experience working as a Cover Supervisor or HLTA.
We are looking for:
- A cover supervisor with over 6 months experience!
- A strong HLTA with experience working in a secondary school, who is confident with covering lessons and managing a classroom.
- Great behaviour management and someone who is not fazed by challenging behaviour.
- Reliable, trustworthy and passionate about work with children.
In return the school offers:
Tradewind visit all of their schools that they work with. Our schools to have fantastic facilities, grounds, and really supportive staff. We are currently working with several new builds, with big classrooms, interactive whiteboards, and other great facilities for all staff to use.
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
- Over 6 months experience, or certificates within education.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for our Cover Supervisor positions in Birmingham, or for more information about the role, contact Claire onor email
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer