Bury St. Edmunds
£8.88 - £11.86 per hour, Benefits:Pick Bonus, Fuel Allowance, Overtime! Apply Today!
Warehouse Operative – Haverhill - Up to £11.86p/h*Please note this role is located in Haverhill*
No experience required - 4 days training provided
Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in Haverhill to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies.
This role is HAVERHILL - for anyone travelling from further than 30 miles away, there is a £15 per day fuel allowance payable! Reduce costs further by car sharing!
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Working within the chilled section of the warehouse (Temperature is 2-3c)
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse using an RDT scanner gun
- Use of an electric Pallet Truck
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
Shifts: Flexible shift patterns (will be discussed during interview)
- Start Times: 7AM – 7PM days, 7PM – 7AM nights (12-hour shifts) 2 unpaid breaks + 3rd paid break. Length of each break is 30 min.
- 9AM – 7PM or 7PM – 5AM (10-hour shifts) 2 x 30 min unpaid breaks
- 9AM – 5PM or 7PM – 3AM (8-hour shifts) 2 x 30 min unpaid breaks
For 10 and 8 hours shifts some flexibility (start time, finish time) might be required and will be discussed on interview or induction.
What will you be paid as a Warehouse Operative?
Payrates depend on the shifts you choose to work. DAYS: £8.88p/h
OVERTIME DAYS £11.19p/h
OVERTIME NIGHTS £11.86p/h(Please note overtime is paid for the 6th and 7th shift)Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- £15 per day fuel allowance payable (subject to T&Cs)
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days per annum)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24hr support
Temporary to Permanent placements
We have immediate starts available, so apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
AssistResourcing Warehouse Operative Warehousework Jobs Apply Haverhill Suffolk
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/
Posted 32 days ago