Head of Supply - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Supply Chain
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Here at CDSL, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With over fifty years of experience, We are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Supply Chain to join our ever expanding business.
This role is responsible for the Supply Chain team, and whole order and supply process, ensuring, stock and availability targets are met in order to satisfy demand.
You will be managing the supplier base in terms of performance and relationships and providing Leadership, development and support for all key members of the Department.
As Head of Supply Chain, the role will involve:
- Having operational responsibility for the whole supply chain and supplier base
- Managing inventory and stock statuses to identify fast, slow and non-moving stock
- Identifying critical success factors and implement key KPI’s to measure and monitor performance and improvements
- Building a performance dashboard to monitor key fulfilment and OTIF by supplier and identify areas for improvement
- Taking responsibility for the end to end supply chain performance
- Supporting the set up, supply to and management of our European Distribution Centre
- Negotiating supply level agreements
As Head of Supply Chain you will need:
- In depth experience of supply chain management and measurement
- Strong experience of forecasting, planning and performance management
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team in an extremely busy and fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of managing projects through to completion
We would be really excited if you:
- Thrive on fast paced, continuously changing environments
- Experience of using Microsoft software including AX and Excel
- The motivation to continually identify areas of improvement and implement change
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen as well as exceptional results from supply chain management, ideally within an FMCG/ SDA’s/ Spares environment
- Positive, motivated, ambitious, proactive, "cando" attitude
- Passion for people and customer satisfaction
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City home games
- Staff discounts on all products