Control System Engineer - Laindon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Control System Engineer
Laindon, Essex, England
£23 - £29.52/hour Umbrella company inside IR35
Contract (Full time)
RLE International is working on behalf of their Essex based Automotive OEM Client, whom are currently looking for a Feature Engineer / Control System Engineer to join their expanding team within Product Development.
Our client offers a wide range of unique opportunities available to suit some of the best people and brightest minds in the automotive industry.
* Demonstrated capability of working through the software V-cycle;
* Requirement specification;
* Design and implement controls algorithms in a model-based environment (Simulink);
* Software builds to support validation and experimental builds;
* Validate software changes on bench, HIL and vehicle
* Support calibration team with controls expertise
* Support/lead controls issue investigation and resolution
* MIL simulation for feature development, calibration and validation
* Software configuration management tools (Rally, AccuRev, GitHub, Clearcase, JIRA)
* Calibration tools (ATI, ETAS INCA)
* Embedded Software development/Auto-coding (C / Matlab / Simulink)
* MS Office Suite (Access / Excel / Word / Powerpoint)
* Ability to respond positively on time limited issues
* Ability to prioritise several tasks
* Experience of leading a package of development.
* Understanding of Software development process.
* Proven ability to communicate and work with others in a global context
* Experience of real time embedded software development.
* BEng / BSc Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information :
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35** Ability and Willingness to Travel; Potentially to EU Countries and USA; UK Driving Licence
Original Duration: until end of Dec 2021, on-going contract
Estimated Regular Hours:
Free on-site parking
Subsidised Canteen & Sandwich Bar facility, Costa Coffee Area
Cashpoint facility, Newsagent
If you have any of the above knowledge and experience, and are interested in hearing more about the opportunities, please apply now.
*Please note: Due to the high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Eligibility: Due to working on behalf of our Client, unfortunately if you require sponsorship for a visa to work in the UK your application will be automatically declined. These are long term rolling contracts.
**NO AGENCY CALLING