Merchandise - Richmond upon Thames - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Merchandise Admin Assistant / Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Richmond upon Thames - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
This established supplier of Lingerie, Swimwear and Nightwear to major retailers and designer brands, is looking to recruit a Merchandise Admin Assistant/Supply Chain Co-ordinator. This is a maternity contract to support the production team. Previous experience in a customer service focussed role, ideally supply chain or logistics related would be advantageous.
The role will handle the day-to-day tasks involved in receiving orders from major retailers and following the process from production through to delivery.
Merchandise Admin Assistant/Supply Chain Co-ordinator – The Job Outline
* Receive order quantities & information from Development Team & Customers, check details against costing and critical path.
* Check customer PO’s against our Costing Sheets to check prices, size breakdowns and agreed qty’s, delivery dates against CP. Follow up discrepancies.
* Co-ordinate PO information & handover to accounts department
* Check Sales Contracts are raised by Accounts for factories
* Support accounts department ie. set up new products on SAP and define SKU’s.
* Liaise with Account Manager, Factories and Customers to resolve all PO enquiries.
* Calculate Shipping Dates of any repeat orders based upon delivery dates agreed with the customer.
* Maintain & update Task dates on Critical Path throughout order process.
* Manage and reconcile any changes to PO information from/to customers and factories
* Update internal teams /factories with details of any changes/new requirements, T&C’s
* Oversee and direct packaging requirements to the factories.
* Work closely with Production Team and be aware at all times of any impact to Critical Path management, be it from customers, suppliers or internal workload.
* Plan and manage vessel bookings from Far East to UK and maximise time to ensure we meet customer delivery deadline.
* Approve bookings with nominated Forwarding Agents ensuring Gold Seal approval & final Inspection before release of goods.
* Receive packing lists from factories, check details and ensure qtys are within tolerance.
* Co-ordinate with freight forwarders and ensure deliveries are booked with customer warehouses
* Liaise with accounts department and resolve any queries with deliveries to be invoiced.
* Update and inform relevant parties of any changes to live orders.
* Ensure factories communicate with nominated forwarders and understand correct procedure to follow whether landed or FOB.
Merchandise Admin Assistant/Supply Chain Co-ordinator – The Person Specification
* Experience working in apparel manufacturing or retail merchandising. Ideal 12months + experience. Alternatively, a background in administration/logistics within a supply chain environment.
* Highly organised. Must enjoy filing!
* High degree of accuracy with a keen eye for detail.
* Strong communication skills with excellent spoken & written English.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Office applications.
* SAP Business One or similar ERP experience would be desirable.
Please apply with your updated CV quoting our reference: 12057AA
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on (phone number removed) quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest