Pension & Investment Administrator - Oxford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pension & Investment Administrator
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£27000 - £29000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We require an experienced and competent person for this Pension & Investment Administrator position for our client in Henley On Thames. As Pension & Investment Administrator you will;
* Provide an efficient and consistent administration service
* Ensuring high and accurate standards of work at all times
* Develop positive communication and working relationships.
* Identify and resolve problems that may arise
* Processing of Pensions schemes for clients including transfers, surrenders, retirements, annuities and investment business including all client communications around these processes.
* Ensure that records are accurately updated and timely response is given
* Liaising with clients and 3rd party companies
* Provide support and technical expertise.
* To recognize potential instances of fraud and money laundering and, where agreed, report these instances to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
* Assist the Compliance Officer in identifying, investigating and rectifying rule breaches relating and assist in fulfilling any associated reporting requirements.
* To take responsibility for checking other team members work and where necessary allocate checking to the team.
As Pension & Investment Administrator you must have ;
* Willingness to undertake study
* Ability to manage own workload and work within a small team
* Knowledge of business processes, standards, policies and procedures
* Experience within the Financial Services Industry
* Exceptional communication & organisationsal skills at all levels
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally Adviser Office, Volume, Imago and Pulse dealing system
* Relevant qualification such as the CII FA1 or FA2 - advantageous
* Sound understanding of the operation and application of Pension administration
* Good working knowledge of the concepts of HMRC rules and practice, and the wider regulatory obligations
* Be proactively working towards increasing their technical knowledge of all aspects of ISAs, Collectives and SIPPs and identify specific areas of weakness for further development
* Experience within the Pensions Industry and especially with Money Purchase and SIPPs would be beneficial
* Ability to work under pressure
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Ally at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement