Office 365 Architect
Position Title: Office 365 Architect
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 3+ Months
Languages: Dutch & English
Start Date: ASAP
· Meet the requirements of Developer (ML)and furthermore:
· Minimum 2 years of experience with Office 365
· Demonstrable thorough knowledge of Office 365
· Experience in the implementation of Office 365 environments and experience in support with the rollout and management of Office 365.
· Being able to provide operational support, user support, documenting procedures and manuals, monitoring services
· Being able to optimize / automate processes
· Being able to perform tests, evaluations and POCs and solving problems
· The IT Department within the Facility Department is looking for an Office 365 architect and integration specialist.
· This architect / specialist in Office 365 has the task of supporting and advising the Flemish government on various links in terms of identity / account synchronization, federation between Office 365 and onprem environment through the Vo IDP (ACM) for access control (via AD FS) , user management and account life cycle management (including via WebIDM and Delegate365), Mobile management
· (MDM & MAM), Skype and security.
· The specialist helps with the design of various POCs and pilots that are set up and offers the necessary support.
· The architect / consultant has a broad and in-depth knowledge of Office 365 and how it can integrate with an unpremise environment.
· Identifies integration / roll-out problems, maps them out and searches for solutions.
· Works together with other domain specialists to arrive at a consistent and integrated whole.
· In-depth knowledge of Office 365 access and user management
· MFA systems such as MS MFA and Vo ACM, modern authentication
· Extensive knowledge of operation Exchange and Exchange management console and the impact to account synchronization
· Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of the operation and use of Delegate365
· Good knowledge of AD FS
· Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of AAD Connect
· Good knowledge of how Skype works for companies
· Good knowledge of Office Pro Plus 2016, windows platforms, mobile platforms Android and iOS
· Good knowledge and experience with Groups, Teams and Planner
· Knowledge and operation of O365 Modern authentication
· Knowledge and experience with Yammer Enterprise
· Knowledge and experience with Sharepoint and OneDrive
· Good knowledge and experience with Powershell
· Knowledge and experience with Surface hub The following activities are among the tasks:
· Advising the customer on the set-up and approach
· Setting up and configuring the environment ( production, T&I, test)
· Performing tests, evaluating and documenting the results
· Formulating and elaborating solutions for the identified problems.
· Other certifications (MCSA / MCSE) are a plus Mid-Senior level
Posted 3 days ago