Customer Service Advisor
£8.46 per hour
Working for this award-winning business in Chester, the Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for communicating over the phone with customers and demonstrating excellent service at all times. You will be making excellent use of information gathered to impress the customer with company knowledge and expertise in order to secure a visit with one of the Consultants. This is a temporary role starting asap going on for approx. 4 weeks.
The company’s success has been recognised both within and beyond their industry, having won a prestigious "Best in Industry" award for the last four years, and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the "1,000 companies to inspire Britain".
To apply for the Customer Service Advisor role, you must have proven customer service experience, along with the drive to perform and exceed targets. The Sales and Customer Service Advisor will be working on a temporary basis until the end of September.
- You will be joining a dedicated team of Sales and Customer Service Advisor and will be responsible for communicating over the phone with customers, and demonstrating excellent customer service at all times.
- You will be making excellent use of information gathered to impress the customer with company and product knowledge and expertise in order to secure a visit with one of the Consultants.
- You will be the first point of contact for potential new customers when they call or contact you.
- Each new customer must leave an introductory call wanting to work with the company and looking forward to meeting a Consultant.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Commercially minded and able to negotiate and influence
- A high performer and proven sales achiever
- Good standard of written work with accuracy and attention to detail
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Word and Excel.
- Confident and able to use initiative
- Have good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Proven ability within a sales environment.
Keywords: contact centre, call centre, Customer Service, Inbound calls, call handling due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Posted 5 days ago