Supply Chain Executive - New Milton | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Supply Chain Executive
New Milton, Hampshire, England
£25000 - £30000/annum + 20 days holiday
Permanent (Full time)
Supply Chain Executive Job in Lymington
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a product based company in Lymington who are going from strength to strength. They are now looking for a new Supply Chain Executive to join their busy office.
The Supply Chain Executive will be working closely with the Supply Manager to ensure the effective running, planning, forecasting and reporting in regard to all product movements and shipments.
Salary & Benefits:
* Up to £30,000 per annum
* Monday – Friday 9am –
* Free parking onsite
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays pro rata
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inputting of accurate data onto the businesses operating systems efficiently.
* Liaising with suppliers, customers and freight forwarders to resolve any queries or issues.
* Arranging and booking shipments.
* Finding most cost efficient and time critical solutions for shipping requirements.
* Maintaining, and updating relevant physical and digital files.
* Ensure filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
* Ensuring documentation is accurate and correct.
* Liaising and negotiating on price and rates with freight forwarders.
* Looking for new, innovative and flexible solutions for our shipping requirements.
* Solving problems with a calm, clear head.
* Building new and existing relationships within the shipping and logistics industry to gain ideas and insight to improve ways of working.
* Booking in deliveries with customer’s, working to their specific requirements.
* Ensuring hazardous items are packaged and labelled appropriately for shipping
* Working with the product manager to ensure correct requirements are followed by supplier.
* Forward planning and forecasting to increase efficiency and save cost.
Knowledge and Experience:
* Previous experience of working within a supply chain, sourcing, merchandising, promotional or logistics company.
* Experience of working in an office which imports products and is used to dealing with handling agents would be beneficial.
* Excellent communication skills and able to build strong relationships
* Excellent attention to detail
This Supply Chain Executive Job in Lymington would suit candidates who have supply chain experience and have dealt with suppliers in the far east.
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Executive position, please click on ‘apply now’.
Alternatively, please visit our website to see our other FMCG Jobs in Dorset