Support Worker - Northampton | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
10.0000 - 11.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking to join a company which delivers outstanding care to children with complex care needs in the security and sanctuary of their own home?
Whilst our children require clinical care delivery, they also require compassion, plenty of play to assist their development and growth and for you to build strong and professional relationships with them, their siblings and parents.
What we are looking for:
- Be flexible and committed to work regular day or night shifts
- Experience within Healthcare sector desirable
- Childcare experience preferred but not essential (a willingness to work with children essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Full time or part time contracted hours
- Access to free full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Employee Health & Wellbeing Programme
- Opportunity to earn a fully-funded diploma QCF in Health & Social Care
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Free Full Clinical training
- All of our members of staff are now regularly PCR tested for Covid-19 to help protect our clients and other team members.
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care services. Our highly trained care staff and personal assistants help thousands of adults and children with profound disabilities to live in the comfort of their own homes.
Getting excited about this rewarding career? If you think you can help our clients live independent and fulfilling lives, we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply now, or call our recruiter Kat on or for more information.
****Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
****This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
****ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.