KYC Analyst - Bournemouth | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
KYC Analyst - Bournemouth
Contract (Full time)
JP Morgan are seeking multiples hires in their Bournemouth Campuses. The role will be a 6 month contract initially with a view to be extended. JP Morgan are seeking experienced KYC Analysts to join a high profile program.
EU regulations require additional information for client's which are either Trusts/Foundations (or similar legal arrangements) either as direct customers or identified in the ownership chain. JPM are required to review and uplift clients meeting this criteria to ensure they comply with required standards.
- Review existing KYC and supporting documentation to identify if clients are in scope for remediation
- End to end management of a remediation book of work, including gap analysis to ensure requirements are identified and met within a defined SLA
- Producing RFI and engaging with middle office staff to obtain complete requirements
- Identifying and raising any key risks to completion of program
- Strong working knowledge of KYC with the ability to understand and interpret procedures, with a particular focus on UBO identification and verification across multiple client types, as well as identify and convey potential problem areas.
- Solid judgment along with the ability to evaluate and communicate complex KYC issues
- Strong communication and investigative skills.
- Ability to work within defined SLA, together with ability to reprioritize workload based on competing priorities
- Excellent time management, organizational, and planning skills along with the ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time.
- Resilient interpersonal skills, ability to partner with internal stakeholders, influencing and negotiating effectively with business partners
- Trust or fiduciary relationship experience desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication and workflow management skills.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
This role will be working from home initially, the expectation is candidates must be able to travel to the office once it is safe to do so again.