Business Support Administrator - Edinburgh | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Support Administrator
Permanent (Full time)
Our central business support function has been specially designed to support our capabilities and Go-To-Markets with support to Partners and generally ensuring the smooth running of the team, allowing our Partners and Consultants to focus on client projects.
* Provide first class secretarial support to three partners within the Financial Services Go-to-Market team
* First point of contact for a wide range of personnel, providing support through a number of key activities listed below.
* Lone working but as part of a wider UK business support team remotely, the role requires someone friendly, approachable, confident with great communication skills, who is motivated and enthusiastic.
* Working closely with Partners, Consultants, external clients, and internal PA Functions the post is both secretarial and administrative.
* Full secretarial support to two/three Partners
* Diary Management - Organisation of complex diary and international travel arrangements across multiple time zones and complying with visa requirements. Liaising with both internal and external clients, including senior stakeholders across PA.
* Inbox Management - Reviewing incoming e-mails/phone calls and dealing with these appropriately, gate keeping when needed.
* Time Management - Manage and prioritise workload, acting on your initiative to complete tasks.
* Submission of expenses - ensuring these are submitted promptly complying with company policy.
* Support to the wider consultant team - booking rooms and visitors, catering and travel booking support (once able to return to the office).
* Support to client facing propositions and initiatives lead by the partners you will support such as arranging internal team meetings, promoting external client events, preparing documents, action taking/tracking and printing/binding documents.
* Provide ad hoc cover for team members during leave or sickness absence.
* Chasing down staff to ensure corporate deadlines met, ensuring internal budgets and policies are adhered to.
* Administration tasks including raising and receipting purchasing orders, dealing with leave queries and assisting with the new joiner process.
OFFICE MANAGEMENT DUTIES
* Ensuring the working environment is maintained to a high standard
* Main point of contact for Edinburgh staff with ad-hoc queries
* Dealing with new joiners and leavers to Edinburgh Office, organising passes, carrying out Health & Safety briefings
* Organising office meetings and team socials
* Liaison for the Edinburgh Office with the landlords managing agents on building matters and PAs Global Real Estate and Facilities Management teams
* Maintaining office stock, ordering stationery and marketing material
* Corporate Estate Duties, reviewing security manual, annual office data, carbon trust, AOC info, etc.
* Meeting and greeting clients and visitors: providing refreshments where necessary
* Managing Health and Safety in the office - Fire Warden and First Aider, assisting with Fire Risk Assessments and Health & Safety Reviews
* Collation of site environment, Health and Safety information to demonstrate compliance and allow calculation of site carbon footprint