Field Service Technician - Islington | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Field Service Technician
Islington, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Field Service Technician
Salary:Competitive, DOE + Benefits
Contract:Full time, Permanent
Hours:Monday - Friday with rostered weekend working on call outs
We are Mulmar Foodservice Solutions, we are recruiting and we want you.
With the UK and Ireland getting back to work - we are helping the nation with craft coffee to get through the day!
With over 30 years’ experience, we are a market leader in the supply, installation, maintenance and service of some of the world’s finest coffee machines in high street coffee shops, food retailers and offices. Our extensive knowledge and expertise enables us to consult, specify and install bespoke design, maintenance and service solutions to our clients whether they are national suppliers or independent, small coffee shops.
We have vacancies for Field Service Technicians in an expanding area of our business supporting a national coffee supplier to its clients in offices, hotels and restaurants, predominantly in North London.
About the Field Service Technician role:
You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of coffee machines on customer premises, working to the highest standards ensuring equipment functions correctly, keeping our customers happy.
You will be responsible for:
- Installing coffee machines at customer locations.
- Attending faults, diagnosing problems and rectifying machines - replacing filters, electronic and mechanical parts as necessary.
- Undertaking planned maintenance of machines.
- Ordering parts and replacement units as required.
- Completing electronic records and reports on services.
- Explaining machine faults, findings and repairs undertaken to customers.
- Liaising with managers / customer services.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum education of GCSEs or equivalent.
- A driving license allowing you to drive within the UK.
- A basic understanding of electricity and ability to understand equipment drawings / diagrams.
- Experience of maintaining electro-mechanical equipment.
- Basic plumbing knowledge.
- Be e-literate - comfortable using PDAs, smart phones and computers/ tablets.
It would be great if you had:
- Field service experience.
- Experience in the maintenance of electrical equipment or as an electrician.
- Experience in providing services in a business to business environment.
In return we offer full product, technical, health and safety skills training in a growth industry, van, tools and a competitive salary with the opportunity to become a specialist engineer, maintaining increasingly complex coffee making and associated equipment.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.