Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£18200.00 - £21632.00 per annum
MORE NEEDED £18,655 increasing to £19,420 after 3 months after a further 3 months wage rises to £21,632. Immediate start from interview 40 hours a week, temp to perm, 7am 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 12.15 Finish on a Friday role arisen due to increase of work. Company with excellent reputation in their industry. Location South Elmsall, easily accessible from Doncaster, Barnsley, Wakefield
The company boast awards for the work they do and have massive plans for expansion in the forthcoming years. Once taken on an additional timekeeping bonus is also included to the basic salary. The working environment cant be matched be very many companies in the local area.
If you have worked as a Vehicle builder, Coachbuilder, Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical assembler and Mechanical Fitter we would be very keen to speak to you.
Duties of the Assembly Fitter
- Constructing commercial vehicle bodies using various techniques from premanufactured and in house manufactured parts.
- Fit roof systems, racking, shelving, false floors to vehicles
- Using various power tools and air tools
- Read Instruction for assembly
The person Assembly fitter
Mechanical assembly experience
- Use hand a power tools
- Ideally worked in a manufacturing or production environment (not essential)
- Work as team.
Benefits of the Assembly Fitter role
Starting salary £18,200 increasing to £19,420 after 3 months after a further 3 months wage rises to £21,632
- Easily accessible from Doncaster, Wakefield, Barnsley
- Permanent position once completes the 3month probationary period.
- Salary increase once taken on permanently
- Immediate start form interview.
7am 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 12.15 Finish on a Friday
If this is of interest to you click APPLY NOW.
Alternatively, if you want a private chat about the Assembly Fitter role before submitting your application then please call or email RODGER MORLEY at E3 Recruitment
Posted 30 days ago