Electrical Installation Lecturer - Slough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrical Installation Lecturer
23.0000 - 26.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a very prestigious college in Slough to employ an experienced electrical installation professional for their electrical installation lecturer roles. If your looking for a temporary position don't hesitate to get in touch.
The role is open to professionals with teaching experience/qualifications and industry experience who will be able to develop and nurture the next generation of electrical professionals.
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
- To undertake specific course leadership.
The Electrical Installation Lecturer will need to have:
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- Ideally have worked in an lecturer or technician role
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work with attention to detail
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for a electrical installation lecturer role in Slough, apply and send over a CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.