Accounts Assistant - Keighley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Keighley, Bradford, England
10.0000 - 11.5000
Temporary (Full time)
New Temp Position, Accounts Assistant - Keighley
Your new company
A highly established local company is seeking an Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis to join and support their accounts team.
Your new role
As an Accounts Assistant some of your duties will include:
- Inputting delivery details from delivery notes received
- Matching and inputting purchase invoices with delivery notes
- Dealing with disputed invoices (incorrect prices / damages / deliveries etc)
- Reconciling purchase ledger statements
- Answering general purchase ledger queries and generating purchase orders
- Inputting shop daily sales on to accounts system and onto spreadsheets
- Entering data re stocks and petty cash transactions
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you need to have previous experience within a similar role and be able to use Sage50.
As well as being high organised and have good team working and interpersonal skills. Strong Excel knowledge is desirable.
What you'll get in return
In return for this position you will receive a competitive salary and contribution to your pension. Free on site parking, staff discount in their shop as well as discount in their on site canteen.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.