Customer Service Advisor - Brighton | 11071 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
£18500 - £20500 per annum, Benefits:Hybrid work from home 4 days + 1 day in the office based in Bexhill
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a naturally persuasive person with the ability to influence others? Are you interested in delivering outstanding customer service? If this sounds like your personality, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is a national organisation who due to growth is now looking to expand their Customer Retention team.
The Customer Success Advisor will be responsible for taking inbound calls from existing customers regarding the renewal of services.
The key objective is to ensure the customer needs are identified and to talk through the relevant options. It is important these are explained clearly and in a way that is easy for the customer to understand. This is the perfect role for someone with a strong background in handling customers queries, either face to face or over the phone. You will enjoy working in a fast paced and growing team within an established, market leading brand name.
To fit in with the team it would be great if you are energetic, enthusiastic and have a desire to retain an existing customer base.
What we're looking for:
- Pride and previous experience in delivering great customer experiences face to face or by phone
- Good administration skills to capture customer details accurately
- Professional telephone manner
- People who thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated individuals that take pride in what they do and can demonstrate politeness and problem-solving skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- IT literacy
A brief summary of the role:
- Handling high volume inbound calls
- Providing quotations to existing customers
- Taking payments and saving customers at the point of renewal of services
- Working towards KPI’s
- Accurately updating customer accounts
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Ensuring complaints are escalated in line with company policy
- Effectively offer the best solution for the customer so that they don’t feel inclined to ‘shop around’
What we have to offer you:
- Salary £18,500 - £20,500 PLUS INCREMENTAL INCREASES DURING YOUR FIRST 12 MONTHS
- Structured career path with the opportunity to develop
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday and bank holiday equivalent (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
- Pension 1:1 match up to maximum 10%
- Well-being programme
- Individual and team rewards
Interested? The way to secure this role has been made really simple – click ‘Apply’ now to start the application process!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...