Sales Manager - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Manager - Nationwide
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Please note we welcome applications from across the UK on the basis that the candidate is willing to travel as part of their job role.
Eurofins Technologies Clinical Solutions is a new International Business Line (IBL) within the Eurofins Group, branded externally as Gold Standard Diagnostics, focused on the development, manufacturing and marketing of in-vitro diagnostics assays and automation. Recently, the group has made three acquisitions in Germany (NovaTec Immudiagnostica GmbH, Virotech Diagnostics GmbH, Immunolab Clinical GmbH) which will serve as future product development, production and sales hubs in Europe. The position will focus on building a multi-million EUR business, with a focus on distribution in the territory with a comprehensive and further expanding test kit portfolio (incl. SARS-CoV-2 test kits and other infectious diseases, etc.) to government institutions and B2B customers (research institutes, government laboratories, routine/public/private laboratories, hospitals, clinics, medical centres, etc.)
The Sales Manager is responsible for building and overseeing business relationships with key clients, advertisers, and brands in his/her territory. They also generate revenue through creative and strategic selling when work closely with clients and internal departments to develop comprehensive sales and advertising solutions.
* Build and maintain revenue, exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling.
* Act as a consultant when providing top-of-the-line service to GSD clients to determine their business needs and formulate comprehensive sales solutions.
* Work cross-functionally with internal teams to develop and implement strategic advertising solutions when identifying goals and objectives.
* Actively network and prospect new business opportunities and accounts
* Build and manage a strong pipeline of current and prospective clients, advertisers, and brands.
* Maximize and secure (strategic level) business relationships and growth opportunities with senior client contacts within your account list.
* Drive complex deals when working with clients, initiating contact, all the way through to signed proposals, continuously identifying opportunities to meet client needs.
* Achieve quarterly revenue growth targets by pursuing and securing net new business and accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue achievements through proper use of sales tools.
* Manage your sales budget and cost of your department; develop and deliver an ambition plan
* Perform other duties as assigned