Technical Support Engineer - Norwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Support Engineer
Norwich, Norfolk, England
£30000 - £40000/annum Attractive benefits package
Permanent (Full time)
A leading company based in the Norfolk area is seeking to appoint a Technical Support Engineer to join their existing team.
The position will be a client supporting role but also supporting the Sales and Project Teams internally.
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Engineer will include:
- Supporting the build and estimating of new and existing projects
- Working with bills of materials and proposals
- Responding to requests for costing data on builds
- Providing Technical and Product data to internal teams
- Maintaining internal company database supporting all relevant internal teams
- Looking at cost reductions and controlling costs
-Managing the data within the project from an administration support function
- Using CAD to support the estimation of build
Candidates should have a strong eye for detail and a background in supporting an engineering or manufacturing team. You will be team orientated and have the ability to build solid business relationships.
Applicants should be confident communicating in a manufacturing environment and possess good organisation and administration skills. Ideally you will have a background in Engineering or a qualification within a relevant field.
This is a great opportunity to join an established team as part of a highly successful organisation. The role is full time, permanent and offers an attractive salary based on experience within in a similar role. However the key to this role is finding the right individual so if you have a technical background in Engineering within a manufacturing or building services company and feel this is the role for you - please do apply.
Full product training will be given