Accountant - Conham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Conham, South Gloucestershire, England
£45000/annum excellent benefits package
Permanent (Full time)
Project Accountant Job Purpose
Working within the Finance department overseeing 2 administration teams and heading finance project delivery. Some of the biggest projects will involve the digitalisation of the purchase ledger, as well as the company’s sales process and overseeing optimising the businesses use and development of our main operating system.
Project Accountant Role Responsibilities
* Work within Finance to deliver against workstream KPI's.
* Hold full responsibility for all activities relating to the development of projects
* Manage two finance admin teams totalling twelve staff
* Monitoring and Controlling – Manage, track and monitor all project activities, control quality standards, and communication to stakeholders.
* Drive collaboration between various functional teams across the business
* Develop a comprehensive delivery plan committing to quarterly releases.
Essential Qualification, skills and experience for Project Accountant
* MUST be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) approx. 2 Years PQE.
* MUST have a recognised Project Management qualification (Prince2, Agile, APM etc).
* MUST have Finance delivery experience, with particular focus on financial reporting, controls and common financial processes.
* MUST be able to work calm under pressure and can think clearly to
Working location and hours
The Project Accountant candidate will be required to work for 2 to 3 days every week at our Bristol and Weston branches. 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
Ideal candidate will be working in organisations such as SME’s or greater and have been a pivotal member of change projects within organisations they have been working in.
* Tenacity to complete work of a consistently high standard with the customer continually front of mind
* Results driven with strong team ethic
* Operates at pace with empathy
* Unwavering trust in others
* Transparency in communications
* Treating others as self would want to be treated