Field Service Engineer (Home based) - Swindon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Field Service Engineer (Home based)
Swindon, Gloucestershire, England
£35000 - £45000/annum Car, Pension, Expenses, etc
Permanent (Full time)
JOB: Field Service Engineer (Home based)
Sector: Industrial Boilers (HVAC)
Location: 50 mile radius of Swindon
Salary: Circa £40,000 + car + package (£36k guaranteed first year)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial steam boilers, thermal fluid heaters and thermal oxidisers having an enviable reputation for high quality products and after-sales service.
They currently require a Home Based Field Service Engineer with experience of combustion equipment and associated electrical controls coupled with an appreciation of steam applications and distribution systems.
Based within 50 miles of swindon and working from home you will have easy access to major road networks in order to form part of a wider nationwide team when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Sound electro-mechanical Skills
• Combustion experience
• Industrial or commercial gas qualification
• An apprenticeship or formal technical qualification
• A flexible, self-motivating can do attitude required to work autonomously on your own initiative in a customer driven environment.
• An appreciation for electronic burner management control would be an advantage but not essential at present
In return you can expect high potential earnings, Company vehicle, Pension Scheme, Expense allowances and Company bonus.
Salary: Circa £40,000 + car + Package