Talent Acquisition Specialist
Up to £30000 per annum
Permanent (Part time)
With their vast experience, thousands of happy customers, and dedicated team of experts, they are proud to be regarded as one of the UKs leading business telecoms providers.
Their mission is clear they want to offer their customers premium and affordable cloudbased business solutions delivered alongside the highest standards in service.
Part Time 25 hours per week (flexible)
To work closely with the Managing Director and senior management team providing professional HR advice across the full employee lifecycle and the management of all recruitment activity.
- Recruitment (through specialised avenues such as Linkedin, not just job boards), ensuring references and candidate verification are completed.
- Organising and conducting interviews, tests and execution of employment offers.
- Understanding the competition and recruiting the best talent in the industry.
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers on the monitoring of employee performance.
- Management of holidays, statutory leave, sickness, disciplinary & grievance matters.
- Responsible for the scheduling and recording of staff training and development.
- Recommending and updating HR guidelines, policies and procedures and acting as a trusted advisor to the management team.
- Responding to employee queries on all matters related to their employment.
- Work with Finance to ensure all aspects of payroll, compensation and benefits are administered to a high standard.
- Conduct all HR activities and maintenance of HR records, policies and systems.
- Responsible for ensuring HR data is up to date and accurate on all HR systems.
- Skilled in using a range of office software.
CIPD qualified to L5 or above, or have an equivalent level of experience
- Previous experience in a similar level role, with demonstrable recruitment experience and the ability to manage multiple recruitment assignments to a high standard.
- A passion to work in what is a mostly internal customerfacing position, and to exceed service expectations by being friendly, professional, and responsive to allow colleagues and clients to be as productive as possible
- Good organisational, time management skills as well as personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- A passion for developing new and streamlined systems and processes
- Strong at building relationships of trust and understanding
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Skilled at converting project ideas into tangible outcomes
- A selfdirected, proactive approach.
- Quality & accuracy of work, reliability, flexibility and dependability
- Adaptable working style.
This is a part time role with excellent benefits including a recruitment bonus payable for successful placements after probation.
- Located next to Blackwater station for easy commuting from Reading/Guildford.
- Winner of Best Company to work for
Salary £30,000 prorated for part time hours
Posted 83 days ago