Key Account Manager
Yorkshire and the Humber - This Area Only
£40,000 + Car Allowance + OTE
iamsold, part of the iamproperty group, is the leading provider of Property Auction solutions to the Estate Agents in the UK. We believe success is based on outstanding service, delivered consistently by enthusiastic and visionary people.
Due to our continued success and rapid growth, we are looking to appoint a Key Account Manager (Yorkshire) who will be responsible for the creation of bespoke strategy plans with business owners, hands on training and an individual input through coaching to create leads and contracts.
- To deliver the iamsold proposition to all Branch Managers, Listers and Negotiators
- To support internal training function in delivering the iamsold proposition to all new branch employees;
- To meet monthly with all stakeholders, such as Regional Directors and Branch Managers, to ensure maximum buy in;
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships and build rapport with all branch staff to ensure plans are realised from the 2 year strategy;
- To attend monthly Manager and Listers meetings and add value by contributing BI in order to drive performance;
- To manage your own diary efficientlyand effectively to enable you to attend a minimum of 3 appointments per day;
- Demonstrate flexibility aroundnationwide travel and overnight stays to support the wider business;
- To attend a quarterly team meetingand review with the Corporate Account Director at Head Office;
- To regularly liaise with the other KAMs within the team to share best practices;
- EstateAgency and customer facing B2B experience;
- A proventrack record of hitting targets and delivering results
- Very disciplined, with the ability to motivate ones self always in the pursuit of excellence
- Theability to travel extensively throughout the UK and stay overnight as and whenrequired
- Theability to motivate and coach Estate Agents to successfully offer our servicesto their clients in order to secure more business
- Excellentspeaker skills, persuasive, and comfortable with presenting to, and inspiring,large audiences
- Theconfidence to deal with all key stakeholders within a business to develop trustand buy-in, including all levels of staff from negotiator up to director level
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills; and ability to be highly organised;
- Theability to be utterly resilient in the face of rejection, coupled with thetenacity to continue in a positive and upbeat way to be able to move on to thenext opportunity
- Theability to be effective working remotely whilst being a team player with theteam members
The successful candidate must haveexcellent time management skills, be a key relationship builder, possessexcellent objection handling skills and have the tenacity to win new businessfor the group whilst overcoming objections.
In return, we offer 23 days annual leave plus statutory, realistic on target earnings for year one of up to £65,000, private healthcare and regular company social events.
Posted 12 days ago