Compliance Administrator - East London | Zoek UK | e21280
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
20000.0000 - 21000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you interested in starting a career in the property industry, but don’t know where to begin?
Deverellsmith are working with a leading partner for investors and overseas landlords with global expertise across thirteen markets, to find the next driven individual to join the team as a Compliance Administrator.
With opportunities to develop your career internally this role is perfect for an enthusiastic, entry level candidate with minimal property experience.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the Compliance and Property Management Teams with the running of the key property management activity
- Ensuring continued compliance of properties, ensuring the safety of tenants, and protecting the interest of Landlords
- Answering phone calls and general tenant and landlord communication
- Review supplier invoices and ensure they are paid promptly
- Review, monitor and chase rent arrears and outstanding fees
- Process council tax and utility bills
- Managing the database of licenses held and chase renewals
The ideal candidate will
- Show initiative and have a positive nature
- Be organised and able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Have communication and customer service skills
- Can work alone and collaborate with the team
- £21,000 + travel allowance within zone one and two (paid directly into your monthly salary)
- The opportunity to develop a great career internally
If this role sounds like you please contact for more information.