Support Worker - - Nationwide | 29118 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Support Worker - Children
Up to £21 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Are you looking for a flexible, inclusive employer with shifts that fit around you?
As a Support Worker in Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounds, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You'll be assiting children living with a range of mental health issues and aiding with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. Keen to further your career, you'll be ready to take on new responsibilities and gain experience working across different establishments. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you.
With a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. Experience of moving and handling and personal care is required. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. It is essential that you have a NVQ3 in Residential Childcare or previous experience of working within children's residential environment.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their exisitng shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start within a week!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...