IT Service Locality Supervisor - Ringwood | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Service Locality Supervisor
Ringwood, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
IT Service Locality Supervisor
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 3SB
Salary: £30-36k, DoE + £500 per month Car allowance
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days in a shift pattern
Contract: Full time, Permanent
A specialist provider of NHS IT Infrastructure and Support services, supporting NHS organisations to improve digital maturity and patient care. We are looking to expand our Service Management Team and are seeking an enthusiastic and effective IT Service Locality Supervisor to join our knowledgeable and motivated team.
We are dedicated to providing the best customer service experience possible so a positive “can do” attitude is paramount.
We are currently working from home due to covid (we hope to return to the office when we deem it safe to do so) and if another lockdown were to happen we would continue working from home
IT Service Supervisor - The Role:
The IT Service Locality Supervisor will support the Service Manager in the overall management, development and provision of Primary Care IT support services (including operational system and infrastructure services) to GP practices, enabling our customers to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients and populations. They will Support and report back to the management board the proactive identification of solutions that exploit technology to enable Primary Care clinicians and staff to adopt efficient and effective ways of working.
Assisting in the delivery of Primary Care IT services in line with local service development plans and to be the first port of call for all practice IT developments and improvements. Liaising with the Partnership and the CCG to ensure that practices meet the contract specification, to provide high level advice and guidance and support the practices in delivering against their obligations and to provide knowledge and advice to enable them to achieve the maximum benefits from systems available to them.
The services supplied are to ensure an information enabled environment in respect of the IT systems and infrastructure. This therefore dictates that the role requires up to date and best practice knowledge to implement, assist and inform day-to-day Primary Care IM&T business planning.
Additionally, provide an effective supportive service throughout all implementations of service improvements and developments, working closely with the Stakeholders, CCGs and GP Practices.
The IT Services Locality Supervisor will have first class customer relationship skills and will maintain and develop excellent working relationships with the GP Practices.
The post holder will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with CCG and GP practice figures and communication of the annual IT Capital plans in order to promote and achieve the goals of the Practices, PCNs, CCGs and the Partnership
IT Service Supervisor – Skills and Experience:
• Experience and knowledge of utilising ITIL best practice
• Organised, communicative and adaptable
• A proven track record of implementing improvements and recording their success
• Understanding or experience in Business Relationship Management.
• Willingness to learn and succeed
• A highly motivated individual with a strong focus on customer service and problem solving
• Positive, "can do" attitude
• Professional and punctual
• Responsible for the operational service management on a daily basis.
• Able to communicate effectively to all level of stakeholders, practice level to executive level.
• Experienced leader, with a proven track record of motivating colleagues and improving processes.
• Responsible for the delivery of service to our clients.
• We will provide all necessary training for the successful candidate to maintain the high standards and contribute to the excellent team effort to raise the standards in the industry.
• £30-36k, DoE + £500 per month Car allowance
• Employer’s sick pay scheme
• 20 – 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
• On-going training / learning environment
• Company pension scheme
• Health Cash Back scheme
• Free refreshments
• Free Parking (on a first come first served basis)
Please Note: The interview process is likey to begin in August
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV to us with a relevant cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No agencies please