Maintenance Technician - Egham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Egham, Surrey, England
22000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician dedicated in delivering memorable service all day every day. As a Maintenance Technician, you have strong general building skills such as tiling, plumbing, car-pentry, painting and furniture repairs. You must also be able to help maintain the hotel to an excellent standard, ensuring all plant and facilities are kept in full working order.
What we are looking for:
- A dedicated focus towards guest experience, ensuring our hotel facilities always meet the standards promised
- A competent 'hands on’ person who will ensure fixtures and fittings are maintained in perfect working condition and assures any defects are corrected promptly
- Someone who will always carry out emergency repairs affecting guest bedrooms and services with an immediate effect
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Technician in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years' service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Maintenance Technician!