Client Communications & IFA - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Communications & IFA Administrator
Sheffield - This Area Only
20000.0000 - 23000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client is an Investment & Wealth Management firm providing Wealth & Financial Management to its client for the past 10 years, with the aim of providing effective Investment Management & Financial Planning services to both individuals and businesses in line with objectives and aspirations.
We are urgently seeking a Client Communications Administrator to join an existing team of Administrative staff, you role will be to support the Advisers of the business with day to day Administrative tasks, but also to manage the companies online and Social media presence, reporting to the Office Manager specifically you'll be responsible for:
IFA / Investment Administrative Support
- Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required
- Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date including GDPR
- Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information
- Preparing client valuations, application forms and meeting documentation for annual reviews
- Processing of any meeting follow up work including fund switches, withdrawals
Marketing / Online /.Social Media
- Handling all aspects of social media
- Company website updates, assisting with the content and ensuring this is fit for purpose
- Manage marketing strategies and campaigns for existing and prospective clients
- Assist with event planning and communication projects
- Manage smaller pieces of work to completion, either standalone or as a part of larger project to support achievement of business objectives
- Other administrative tasks for the various departments and the wider team as required
- Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role
We are seeking a candidate who has a minimum of 1+ years’ experience working within Financial Services Administration, ideally within an Investment / IFA firm. You MUST have a keen interest in Marketing and also in the company’s product offerings and have some experience of putting together email marketing campaigns, knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc) and updating websites with information. It would be to your advantage if you also have some experience with Event Planning.