West end, London
£35000 - £36000 per annum
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a Bookkeeper to work for a wellestablished credit specialist based in Londons West End.
These credit specialists have decades of investment experience spreadout overall credit cycles resulting in consistent top quartile track records.
The purpose of this Bookkeeper role is to assist the FC on the UK Corporate Partnerships. This will encompass of the following:
- Daily management of accounts mailbox
- Ensuring all invoices receive relevant internal approvals
- General management of accounts payable
- Monthly review of personal expense claims (approx. 25 pcm)
- Monthly reconciliation of recoverable costs and raising relevant sales recharge invoices
- Monthly check of Corporate AmEx account, payment and posting to Dynamics NAV
- Assisting finance team on adhoc tasks as directed.
To be considered for the position of Bookkeeper for the credit specialists based in the West End you must meet the following criteria:
- Good understanding of double entry accounting
- Previous experience in a UK corporate environment
- Purchase Ledger management
- Minimum of 12 years experience of the above requirements
The successful Bookkeper will be offered a salary of approximately £35,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 50 days ago