Luxury Travel Consultant - Reading - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Luxury Travel Consultant - Berkshire
Reading - This Area Only
18000.0000 - 21000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An amazing opportunity has arisen for experienced Travel Consultants to join a growing luxury travel company as part of their sales team, in beautiful offices near Reading (parking available). If you have at least 18 months experience within a travel sales role, pride yourself on your professional friendly approach and feel that exceptional customer service & attention to detail leads to sales, this is the perfect Travel Industry opportunity for you! Starting salary is from £18k - £21k DOE, with a realistic OTE of £22k - £26k pa, but potential to earn much more. And this is a company that values it's team highly, so good benefits & career progression is part of the package!
- Taking enquires and creating luxury travel itineraries
- Specialising in luxury cruise products
- Ensuring every potential customer is offered a friendly, knowledgeable, professional service,
- Following up on quotes to try to ensure they are aware of unbeatable prices or alternative quotes to secure a reservation
- Ensuring all itinerary details are communicated thorough to the client
- Taking Payments
- Making any initial amendments to itineraries
- Assist with pre- and post-departure queries
- Upsell be offering additional products and excursions to ensure a customer's unique experience
- Bring ideas to the business, help find new potential customers
- Work to achieve sales targets and earn commission.
- Be flexible to work 5 days over a 7 day rota, primarily between 9am to 6pm, but some shifts to cover 11am to 8pm.
The ideal candidate will have previous travel industry sales experience, with knowledge of luxury travel and cruise. However, if you have worked for a high street retail travel agency and have not specialised in luxury or cruise, but are keen to do so, this is a great opportunity for you to develop in your Travel Industry career.
Salary's start at £18kpa through to £21k pa with an OTE of £22k - £26k pa, but Senior Consultant and Top Earners can earn in the region of £30k - £35k pa. This is a lovely company to work for with a great product, beautiful offices, good benefits package and career progression opportunities.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV or call us on email