Technical Systems Coordinator - Upper Poppleton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Systems Coordinator
Upper Poppleton, York, England
£30000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Technical Systems Coordinator
Recruiter: Alaska Black
My client, one of the UK’s top 100 grocery brands is a leading manufacturer within their category. Priding themselves on their passion for real, natural food, they operate across several well invested sites throughout the UK.
Due to recent growth, we seek to recruit a passionate and driven Technical Systems Coordinator to join the expanding team.
* Report directly to the Technical Systems Manager.
* Manage and deliver the Quality Management System, making sure this is in line with all retailer expectations.
* Working closely with other Technical Systems Coordinators across all sites to ensure one way of working throughout the entire business.
* Being a HACCP Team Leader, you will be responsible for the delivery of the HACCP program across various sites.
* Carry out retailer GAP analysis and escalate any areas in need of change.
* Heavily involved with projects including waste/paper reduction.
* Responsible for presenting the QMS, Pest control and Internal Audit Program during external audits.
* Maintaining allergen risk assessments across various sites.
* Maintaining key relationships with all departments including Production, Engineering, NPD (New Product Development) and Technical.
Our ideal candidate will be upbeat and energetic with keen ambition. You will have a solution focussed mindset and a meticulous attention to detail. You will be adaptable and resilient with a minimum of 5 years food manufacturing experience.
A proven track record of liaising with all departments across multiple sites would be advantageous. This role is extremely fast-paced, therefore the ability to multitask and manage your own workload is a must.
If you possess brilliant people skills, enjoy working at pace and have a desire to progress within a highly regarded, robust and stable food manufacturing business, get in touch!
**Monday-Friday office-based role located close to York predominantly, however there will be extensive travel involved due to the nature of the role. Due to the location of each site, applicants would require their own transport.
Click apply to send your CV or to find out more about this position.
Alaska Black are recruitment specialists, recruiting nationally across all roles within FMCG, Building Services Engineering, Facilities Management, Finance, Human Resources and Senior Level Appointments.
We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential