Teaching Assistant - Sittingbourne | Zoek UK | e22055
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sittingbourne, Kent, England
£65 - £80/annum
Contract (Full time)
Rikama Education Ltd we are currently looking for an enthusiastic, engaging, and creative individual who is willing to take every step in becoming a full-time valued member of the school's staff body as a teaching assistant.
We wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant to provide experience and knowledge within the school environment and support every week within a class setting.
We are looking for someone with commitment, energy and drive to join our team and work closely with staff to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils.
Expectation of the successful candidate would include:
• Be able to support in the delivery of high-quality learning experiences for all pupils.
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children.
• Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations to each individual pupil needs.
• Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience.
• Communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils.
• Demonstrate good communication skills both orally and written.
• Work well as part of a team.
• Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
In return you will receive:
• Excellent professional development.
• The support of committed enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues.
• A supportive and challenging environment.
• Pupils who are eager to learn and who are a credit to the school.
• Supportive parents.
Please contact your dedicated consultant via email or telephone if you require further information regarding the post.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The governors and staff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
This post is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Interviews are immediate.
This school is at the heart of the community and we have strong collaborative links with local primary schools.
We work in partnership with this School and have done for a time where us at Rikama have great understandings of the environment and staff members. By holding this trust and knowledge we hold great enthusiasm in supplying the upmost best staff for this local Primary School