Customer Service Administrator
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Are you looking for a position to utilise your passion for customer service?
Maybe youre looking to work within a fast paced environment? No time for clock watching...
A well established, award winning client of mine based in Uxbridge are looking for an experience Customer Service Administrator to join their hard working team. The successful candidate will be responsible for being the first point of contact for customers, processing orders as well as responding to enquiries.
This position would suit someone who thrives within a busy environment, has a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads.
Salary: Up to £20,000
Hours: MondayFriday 8:305:30 (1 in 4 Sundays with a day off in loo)
- Being the first point or contact for customers and their enquiries
- Respond to any online product enquiries ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained
- Processing all sales orders dealing with stock issues and any customer returns
- Handling complaints with the ability to empathise with customers and resolve an issues
- Record all customer interactions on the internal system
- Giving product advise to customers
- Outbound calling customers following up leads
- Previous Customer Service experience (Preferable)
- Experience using Salesforce (Preferable)
- A strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise work loads
- Strong IT skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 30 days ago