Sales Director - Chester | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Director - print industry
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
£60000 - £65000/annum car allowance, bonus, pension, HC
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a long established multinational manufacturer, providing high quality product to the print industry. They now seek an accomplished print professional to take up the post of Sales Director, shaping and delivering their strategy for continued UK and European market growth.
Leading and managing a small sales team, the Sales Director will be involved in a real mix of business development, key account management, input into marketing, and team management and mentoring.
* Highly experienced in the print industry, ideally flexographic but other print specialities will be considered (corrugated, gravure, offset)
* Experienced in a managerial role within the print sector, either a straight sales manager or sales director role, or perhaps coming from an operational or general management role where strong commercial acumen is required
* Strong interpersonal skills, excellent relationship builder, ability to offer technical sales solutions as required
* Highly data literate, ability to use historical data to shape a future sales strategy
* A good underpinning knowledge of marketing, ability to liaise closely with the international marketing team to create impactful marketing information to aid the sales strategy
* Willingness to work closely and collaboratively with other departments to ensure overall business success
* Happy in a ‘face to face’ sales role, and willing to travel to customer site as required
* Microsoft AX - advantageous
This role would suit an accomplished print professional, with a strong understanding of the UK print market, looking to add real value and impact greatly on the bottom line
The business is investing heavily into their manufacturing operations and offer a long term career opportunity.
Please note previous experience in the print sector is essential for consideration for this senior position
UK site is North West/Cheshire based, but as the role is home based, all UK locations will be considered. Typical senior management benefits including bonus and car or allowance.
Please send applications stating current terms and location for immediate consideration