This pivotal new role within the Quality Department of a successful electronics company has the main objective of reviewing, evolving and policing all Engineering processes from a quality and improvement perspective, to drive compliance to process and a right first time culture across the Engineering Departments multiple locations.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong Quality background in electronics hardware and software design disciplines, be able to work at all levels of the organisation, and be able to implement improvement whilst integrating processes into our existing ISO9001:2015 accredited system.
- To audit the companies design processes and projects on an ongoing basis to ensure design requirements and agreed processes are adhered to.
- To work with senior managers developing and amending current and new procedures, removing duplication and ensuring compliance at all design locations.
- To agree and implement departmental top level KPIs as an improvement tool and as measurement of a right first time culture within the organisation.
- To use suitable problem solving tools to determine root cause analysis when internal issues are identified, using the analysis to drive improvement and standardisation across the company.
- To organise and carry out training of staff as required.
- To link into the existing ISO9001:2015 audit programme, carrying out internal audits on an agreed basis.
- Degree / HND in Quality Management or a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Relevant Industrial Experience within Electronics Hardware and Software development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Planning and project management skills.
- The ability to interpret data and statistics.
- Ability to work at all levels of an organisation.
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes.
Familiarity with problem solving tools and techniques.
Posted 46 days ago