Avionics Design - United Kingdom - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Avionics Design Engineer
United Kingdom - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
**Working under own initiative then expanding to head a team in a close-knit team environment, the successful candidate will provide support to both the design team as a whole and to the Head of Design. You will be suitably experienced to be appointed as a company Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) signatory for avionic and electrical systems and will possess the maturity and competence to execute these duties within the limits of their experience and knowledge as authorised by the Head of Design.
As an integral part of the Design Organisation and Office of Airworthiness, you will be a flexible team member, and willing to combine both work level design activities and CVE responsibilities.
In addition, you will also be required to support the Management functions of the Company by providing input to quotes, contractual documentation, and project management, as well as technical management reporting for the avionics and electrical section of the Design Organisation.
This role demands a high level of integrity and you will have a strong sense of responsibility and pride in both your own work and the work of the team.**
- Strong background in avionics and electrical systems (experience with Communication, Flight Navigation, Interior lighting, and IFE systems is desirable)
- Previous experience in a similar role as a CVE signatory for avionics and electrical systems
- Experience mentoring and providing technical leadership to small teams in a design office environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to liaise directly with customers or the regulatory authority (EASA) at a technical level.
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21J and CS 25, CS 27 and CS 29 certification requirements
- Experience of the design and certification of aircraft avionic and electrical systems installations, including EWIS, avionic equipment qualification requirements and system hazard and safety assessments.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...